Do you need to make a return?
Downloaded products (PDFs, MP3s, etc.) are not refundable. All other merchandise, unless otherwise indicated, may be returned within thirty (30) days from the original invoice date for a refund. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply call us at 615-376-4431 to obtain instructions and return authorization.
Remember, you must call within thirty (30) days of the invoice date to obtain return authorization. Do not return any products to us before you have spoken with us by phone and received return authorization. A 15% restocking fee may apply.
You will pay for the cost of shipping your return back to us unless the products were mis-shipped to you, or are defective. Items that were wrongly shipped to you are always fully returnable at no cost to you. We will replace defective products, or you may request a refund.
Returned products must meet these specifications:
- CD, CD-ROM and DVD products must not have had the shrink-wrap removed.
- Products must be received by us in new, salable condition (please take care in packaging for return to ensure that they aren’t damaged during shipment).
The following items are not returnable unless they are defective, or mis-shipped to you:
- Preview products, promotional copies, and specially-priced review copies (including Review Packs)
- Out-of-print products
- CD, CD-ROM, or DVD products that have had the shrink-wrap removed
- In addition, downloaded products (PDFs, MP3s, etc.) are not refundable.
Return Policy for T-Shirts
A 10% restocking fee applies on all returned shirts. Only unworn shirts may be returned, and they must arrive back to us in new, saleable condition. No returns will be accepted without prior authorization. If the return causes the net quantity purchased to fall into a lower discount bracket, the amount of credit applied will reflect this difference. To request return authorization, contact us at email@example.com.